AON GX 35 | Carbon Gravel Wheels
Shipping to USA and Canada only.
Whether you’re looking to run larger volume tires on the 650B wheels, or something a little quicker in 700C, the AON GX 35 series has you covered. Our proprietary carbon rims, combined with our amazingly quick 6-pawl rear hub, make the AON GX perfect for anything your gravel and dirt adventures throw at you. With the Sapim spokes, smooth spinning Enduro bearings in the hubs, and aerodynamic rim profiles, they’re also really good at conquering those pesky asphalt sections that get in the way of a good dirt ride. Furthermore, the asymmetric rim profile improves spoke alignment and tension, giving increased strength and durability where you need it most. Tubeless ready out of the box, they also allow the use of low-pressure tubeless tires that further increase the fun and comfort when you discover new routes to enjoy.
- Rim Profile: 35mm deep profile tubeless ready UD full carbon clincher with hookless bead
- Asymmetric rim design for better spoke tension and durability
- External / Internal Width: 30mm / 24mm
- Spokes: Front 24; Rear 24. Sapim D-light. Black
- Hub: 6 pawls, 96 engagement. Center lock. Enduro bearings
- Interchangeable with Sram XD driver
- Convertible end caps for any standard axle configurations
- External nipple design for easy maintenance
- Hand-built with precision and preinstalled with TLR rim tape
Reviews: Riding Gravel, Riding Gravel Checkpoint, Riding Gravel At The Finish